Pro Deur plus – Odour absorber with biological degradation properties
and binding effects for fine dust
Main areas for utilisation are locations and processes where odours and/or fine dusts arise.
Like e.g., in composting plants during turning of windrows, comminution of grass, leaves and fruit, when handling the biobin, in the neighbourhood of compost treatment halls and intensive decomposition.
Further fields of application are:
- transporting household wastes
- in the acceptance area and other exposed areas of landfills accepting household wastes
- in the range of waste sorting plants, sewage plants with activated sludge processes, treatment and disposal of sewage sludge
- in other facilities (acceptance areas, transport area) e.g. carcass disposal plants and others.
- Exhaust air of biogas fermenter
The product consists of potassium oleate on the basis of fatty acids from plant origin.
Depending on the degree of pollution the product is diluted with water 1:1 000 to 3:1 000 and distributed as fine mist with a suitable spraying device. The spraying technique is adjusted and developed especially on behalf of the odour and dust problems to be solved. On account of the compound of absorber and a special technique problems with odours and dust binding are quickly and effectively removed in short time.
Product (concentrate) shake well before using.
Potassium oleate based on fatty acids of plant origin.
Registered at the Federal Environmental Agency (Germany): 5669 0001 to 0003
Download Pro Deur plus – Safety Data Sheet (pdf) here